- Cook Time: 0 Mins
- Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 3 Cups
- Season: Fall
- Weeks: 1, 13, & Living WILDFIT
- 12 Ounces Fresh Cranberries, rinsed
- 1 Orange or Grapefruit
- 1 Organic Apple
- 1 inch chunk fresh Ginger
- 0.5 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1 Pinch Ground Cloves
- 0.25 Cups Honey, or to taste
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
1. Peel the orange and cut into quarters.
2. Peel the apple and cut into quarters.
3. Peel the ginger.
4. Place the fresh cranberries, orange, apple, ginger, spices, and honey in your food processor and pulse until no large chunks remain.
5. Pour into a 24 oz airtight jar, tap on the counter gently to remove air pockets.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve (at least one hour) or for up to 1 week. Freeze up to 3 months.