Writing down your thoughts after a long day in a journal is a small thing you can do everyday to help you organize your thoughts and reflect on your day. While this is a very relaxing practice, there are also some scientifically proven benefits associated with journaling. Journaling has been proven to boost self-confidence, creativity, and can even make you smarter!
Ready to get started? Grab a fresh, beautiful notebook and use these topics to start journaling away!
- Share a childhood memory
- What are some things that made you happy today? Frustrated?
- What are you grateful for?
- Write about who you were ten years ago
- Describe your ideal vacation. Go into detail. What food would you eat? WHat kind of place would you stay at? How would it feel?
- Write about your hero
- What things would you like to improve about yourself?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- What are 3 things you want to accomplish before you die?
- What did you get done this week? What is still left over?
What sorts of things do you journal about? Let us know!