WildFit Joint Venture Terms and Conditions
- WildFit Joint Venture Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the WildFit Joint Venture Program. In this agreement, the term "Joint Venture Partner" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, WildFit refers to the product owner and publisher, WildFit Inc.).
The WildFit Joint Venture Program administered in part through a 3rd party affiliate management company called Post Affiliate Pro (www.postaffiliatepro.com).
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Joint Venture Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
- Joint Venture URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become a member of the WildFit Joint Venture Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for referrals.
Joint Venture Partners will receive 20% commission for coaching programs and 35% commission for video programs of the revenue from orders placed through properly coded Joint Venture links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, WildFit commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular base commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to a Joint Venture Partner, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an Joint Venture commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Joint Venture Partner links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the Joint Venture Partner.
WildFit pays Joint Venture Partners via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the Joint Venture Partner to notify the Joint Venture Program to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses. All commissions will be calculated the month following the completion of the participant’s WildFit challenge. Payments will be made once per month after at least $150 US have accumulated in your Joint Venture Partner account. PayPal deposits will be made on the 15 of the month.
If you would rather receive your payment via a cheque please contact email@example.com. Cheques will be sent by the 15 of the month.
If you haven't provided your PayPal information within one year we will donate your funds towards our WildFit scholarship program.
Your account information with how many sign ups and dollar amount you have earned will be updated weekly in your dashboard and you will be notified by email as well.
- Order Fulfillment
WildFit will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via Joint Venture links. Joint Venture Partners are not authorized to collect payments or sell any WildFit products from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. Joint Venture Partners are not authorized to sell any of these products on ebay or other auction sites. Joint Venture Partners are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. WildFit will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All Joint Venture’s understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the WildFit Joint Venture Program will be deemed to be customers of WildFit. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. WildFit policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
- Qualifying Sites
WildFit reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the WildFit Joint Venture Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Joint Venture Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by WildFit. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your Joint Venture account and withholding of Joint Venture payments for violating our Joint Venture agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of WildFit or any other site..
- Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the WildFit brand and marketing resources:
Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials:
- Authorized use:
- i) Only Authorized Promoters, Registered Marketing Ambassadors, Certified Coaches and Trainers or Licensed Users may use the WildFit trademarks in advertising, promotional, marketing and sales materials. Authorized users may use the trademarks only as specified in these guidelines and any other guidelines that form part of their agreement with either Eric Edmeades or Catalystix.
- ii) Publications, Seminars, and Conferences:A Specific Use License is required to use the WildFit trademarks, word marks, slogans and imagery in publications and the production of seminars or conferences that Eric Edmeades is not directly participating in.
iii) Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning WildFit programs may use the appropriate WildFit word mark and authorized images of Eric Edmeades. Any website using said work marks or images do so with the undertaking that Eric Edmeades and Catalystix reserve the right to revoke these rights at any time.
- Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the Joint Venture Partner account.
- Joint Venture Partners MAY NOT use the WildFit logo, logo marks or other WildFit website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with WildFit.
- Joint Venture Partners MAY NOT use the term "WildFit" in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (wildfit.net, wildfitcouponcodes.com, wildfit.com, wildfit.com, wildfit.plugins.com, etc).
- Joint Venture Partners MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by WildFit. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your Joint Venture account and withholding of Joint Venture payments for violating our Joint Venture agreement.
- Joint Venture Partners MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking" sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- WildFit Anti-Spam Policy
WildFit strictly prohibits Joint Venture from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an Joint Venture Partner has spammed, the Joint Venture Partner account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
WildFit, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the WildFit Joint Venture Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the Joint Venture account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and Joint Venture account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At WildFit’s discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the Joint Venture program, but also being banned from ANY other internal Joint Venture programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Relationship of Parties
Joint Venture Partners are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Joint Venture Partners have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Joint Venture Partners will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
- Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either WildFit or the Joint Venture Partner may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Joint Venture Partner’s Web Site, all links to the WildFit websites, and all WildFit trademarks and logos, other WildFit marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
- Limitation of Liability
WildFit will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the Joint Venture Partner under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Joint Venture Program or an Joint Venture’s potential to earn income from the Joint Venture Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Joint Venture Partner links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and WildFit will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the WildFit Joint Venture Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.