WILDFITTER since 2021
Week 1. Week 8. Week 12. (Lost 12.5 kgs or 27.5 lbs)
And… updating my progress list.
- My body is communicating with me. This happened the day before. I had some seeds that tasted stale (tastebuds communicating) and had it anyway, cuz it tasted good. Next day I have a little upset stomach. I don’t feel like eating anything (body communicating again). I have alkagizer anyway, cuz its spring, and I puke it out in the next 3 hours (again my body communicating). I learned (1) I will not have stale food after my body communicates. (2) I will listen to my body. If it is not hungry and wants to heal, I give my body the space to heal. (3) You puke green after having alkagizer ;)
- I had another allergy episode. Lasted 2 days as compared to 4-5. Its day 3 and I have my energy back, no sneezes.
- I take my B12 and D3 supplements, and I am noticing a shift in energy levels and moods already.
- My wrists are thinner, 1 (almost 2) hole down on my Fitbit.
- I love every time I look in the mirror.
- People are asking me (including doc) WHAT ARE YOU DOING? The other day my cousin goes, Vidhi I dont know how, but you just seem different.
- My productivity is increasing. Little by little. But daily.
- I see a problem, I think what’s the solution now? I think it is a HUGE shift. :D
- I am learning new ways of cooking, I got this book on Indian vegan cooking which is SO helpful, cooking is an adventure in itself. So besides the psychological questioning to a craving, I take up a challenge, OKAY I AM CRAVING THIS FOOD, HOW CAN I RECREATE THAT TASTE, AT HOME, WHICH IS WF APPROVED.
- I see food differently. I see so many sugary drinks, I think POISON.
- I have started journaling food experiences. I TREATED MYSELF with a new Journal :D
- Every time I write a food experience, good or bad, I conclude with this WHAT NEXT? question, and write what I picked up from the experience in one line.
- I plan and carry my food and water whenever I go out. If I have to eat out (which I don’t like much) I am THAT PERSON. I take time creating my order. Even if its not there on the menu. I call restaurants beforehand to see if they can customise. I have found few vegan, organic restaurants which I will try next time I want to dine out.
- My family is so happy for me. I cannot stress this enough.
- I am learning. Being conscious. Caring about what I eat. Caring about where my food comes from. Listening to my body.
- When I shared with my family how fasting gives body a rest, my grandparents have taken up intermittent fasting. And they’ve picked so many other tiny little things.
I was watching today’s video and I was in tears. This is so weird, I cry when I am happy. I am beyond grateful. I feel lucky, in fact. God is great.
You have made this journey so exciting and fun, have genuinely cared that we transform our health. I cannot thank you enough.
Our community is a boon. People are so helpful here. It is a pure pure space.
Group hug to everyone.