WILDFIT is ultimately a few principals that you can use to guide you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
We don’t want to suffocate you with a bunch of rules that make it difficult for you to succeed.
Sometimes you just need a simple key to help make these healthier decisions a reality.
Which is why we created a WILDFIT substitution list for you. If there’s something you want to eat, that’s not “good for you”, we have an alternative.
You can find links to the resources and recipes for almost all of the items on the list.
P.S. Craving pizza? See point 15!
WILDFIT Substitution List:
- Rice: Cauliflower rice
- Noodles and pasta: Zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, kelp noodles, sweet potato noodles, cabbage noodles, butternut squash noodles, shirataki noodles, spaghetti squash
- Ketchup: Homemade ketchup
- Chips and dip: Sliced vegetables with hummus or guacamole
- Bread: Nuts and seeds bread
- Milk: Unsweetened coconut milk and almond milk
- Refined sugar: Honey, dates
- Cookies: Oatmeal cookies and shortbread cookies
- Oils: Coconut oil, olive oil
- Pancakes: Banana pancakes
- Buns: Cauliflower buns
- Tortillas: Cauliflower tortillas and lettuce wraps
- Toast: Sweet potato toast
- Chips: Kale chips and cucumber chips
- Pizza crust: Cauliflower pizza crust
- Ice cream: Coconut ice cream
Anything we’re missing? Comment below!